Thursday, July 24, 2014

Without Form AND Void

How many can say this describes me either right now or at least some days?
Genesis 1:2  Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep...........
Yep.... me to the tee some days!
But look at the 2nd part of that verse..
.........  and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
It seems to me that God searches out those things that are void, dark, hopeless, down and out and starts hovering......... planning...... interjecting His love.... speaking His creative loving words........ hovering some more....  revealing.......slowly.......... drawing........ creating.......
Now.... if you think you got it all together.... that's just fine.... you can go on with your fine self......... Not me..... I want the "hovering of the Holy Ghost" over me....
Hover... hover.... hover.. hover...  a little closer...... a little deeper...... (Not a song.. but should be)
Be blessed this day..... and listen.... see if you can sense or even hear the hovering of the Holy Spirit over your life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment