Saturday, November 4, 2023

Broken... my permanent condition (and Iike it)

 I must say that I am more keenly aware of God's presence in and around me because of the constant brokeness that I have experienced in my life.  In fact.. I have come to accept that this constant brokenness has become a welcomed "friend"  It keeps me so aware of my dependence on the Spirit of God just to survive in this life.  #BrokenButOkay..


This condition might not win me friends in this life.. but oh.. the grace and mercy that it draws from the Father... priceless!


it is "funny" how clearly i see this at this moment. because I lose site of this so often.. but right know HS thank you for allowing me to see this so clearly. 


(this is just a rough draft.. but I am learning that I might not ever revise this.. so... I will go ahead and post so that perhaps.. someone might be able to decipher and glean from my experience) 

No comments:

Post a Comment