Friday, June 26, 2015

spirit of fear

Habits are hard to change and reverse.
I am so accustomed to allowing a spirit of fear to just come up... knock on my door... and walk on in... No longer!!!! Oh... and don't try to come in the back door or a window... I recognize you now... those little knots that come in my stomach for no reason... yep.... I know that's you!!!
My God has not given me a spirit of fear... but of power, love and a sound mind!!! I refuse to open the door to anything but those!
Timothy 1:7. God hath not given us a spirit of fear;
The Bible says that fear is a spirit!
Don't let that thing in your life! Refuse to listen to it! Refuse to give in to it! In fact, if God wants you to do something, go ahead and do the very thing you're afraid of!
Fear hath torment! 1st John 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment