Thursday, June 4, 2015

Reward From God

What does it take to please God?

I know that there will be as many answers as there are opinions. But let me share with you from the Bible what it takes to please God.

FAITH!    I would say most of you already knew that.

Hebrews 11:6 says "Without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is......"

So, in order to please God we must first believe that He is! That almost seems so common sense.

But...... there is second part to this verse that we so often overlook. Hebrews 11:6 goes on to say.....

 "And that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

So, in order to please God we not only need to believe that He is there.... we also need to believe that He rewards us for diligently seeking Him. We have to be actively involved in both parts of this verse in order please the Father.


Father, I choose to believe that You are,  and I choose to believe that You are actively rewarding me for seeking after You!

No comments:

Post a Comment