Sunday, December 17, 2023

Dark Night of the Soul #256

 https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0W7LKAWmus2DgJigwLX4pK4hGG229AEDzLdQq62wb2UgmdFkZvX7FzJ3C6k1azicfl&id=1259222846&mibextid=Nif5oz


Fb post:

Last night I had dinner with a buddy and these exact words came out of my mouth.. "There are so many times when I feel like my life is perfect."  

But here it is 3am in the morning.. and I feel like I am going through a "dark night of the soul" moment.  


This life is a mystery sometimes.  I am glad I know the One who knows all.... even if He won't answer ALL my questions.... He always sees me through and that will have to do.


Why do I post these thoughts? I don't know. Maybe a desire to be known and understood.... I've been through this enough to know that it will pass... even though it feels like it won't.  There's something so powerful about this pain.... that I can't help to think it will serve some purpose in my life. Ah..... yes..... brokenness..... there it is.... a common theme in my life.  That's what keeps me thankful.  This is what keeps my heart tender towards God.... and others.. the fog is clearing. Grateful. I feel for those who have it all together, honestly. God resists the proud.... but to me.... He gives grace. 🙏


#BeautyInBrokenness

No comments:

Post a Comment