Thursday, March 24, 2022

Sharing Too Much

 Someone in a group asked a question about how to get people in your life to listen to you about you and your struggles.  Here was  my response. 


My first recommendation is to try not to share too much or rely too much on people close to you unless they have suffered themselves.  i have found that people who have not suffered from anxiety, depression, etc.. just do not get it and it is really hard for them to understand.  I have "wore out" so many people in my lifetime because of my struggles.  Thank God for the internet and groups like this.  My suggestion is to come in this group A LOT to share when you need to.  I recommend journaling to get things off your chest as well.  Save your "in person" communications for just normal every day life stuff for the most part.  I could go on about this concept.. but it would be pages.  If you want to discuss this more.. feel free to message me.  ♥️


No comments:

Post a Comment