Monday, July 1, 2019

There's A Chink In My Armor



Are you aware of some weakness in your life?  Does there seem to be some area that always catches you off guard? That is like the "chink in one's armor". 
    Don't just ignore that weakness. Don't just accept that it's just "who you are"! Repair those areas.  Fix them before you are delivered a deadly blow. 
     In fact, be thankful for those weak areas... the fact that they are exposed gives you the opportunity to fix them so you are not vulnerable in future attacks.

     Several years ago there were some "chinks in my armor" that enabled the   enemy to take me down.  The wounds were so severe I wanted to die.  Overtime, the wounds healed. But, my armor still wasn't fixed.  I was determined to not let another life threatening blow be dealt. I started noticing the little stabs here and there. I didn't get mad at the attacker or my weaknesses..  I became thankful... because, as they were exposed,  I could work on those weak areas in my armor.

     Today, I am so much stronger. I am so much healthier. I am so much happier because those "chinks" were exposed and fixed.  You can be too!

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment